I am now a resident of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. I live with 3 other wonderful roomates in a beautiful apartment in town. I work about twenty minutes from my home at a place called Gateway Rehabilitation Center as a full-time evening counselor. It is wonderful and so difficult all at the same time. But one thing I can say is, God is good. :)

Sunday, April 16, 2006


THIS IS MEEE and the ELEPHANT!!!! woo wee. Guess what? this is like just 20 feet from our campsite...yeah, he's just enjoying himself and eating all the trees in the park, haha. Anyways, I went to Queen Elizabeth National Park this weekend and it was amazing. I don't even know where to begin. We went on a safari, but this is after all that was "over" but it just doesn't end. There really is no boundaries for the animals so they go wherever they please...it was incredible!!!! We saw hippos, crocodiles, elephants, cobs, bush bucks, tons of birds...no lions...but it was still awesome to see the animals playing and fighting and being themselves...not locked up in some cage where they are uncomfortable, ya know? Anyways, I'm really glad this elephant was nice cause one tour guide told us that an elephant killed a man just 2 days before we got there....AAAH, whoops. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please, Mom, I was the one who convinced Megan that she needed to go on the safari. Trust me, she listens to her big brother's advice. I take full credit for this cool picture. As a matter of fact, I might as well have taken that picture.

Good job, Meg. I very much wish I could have seen what you saw. Tiff and I just went on a "dinner and a zoo" date yesterday and saw a bunch of african animals, but probably not in the same way that you did (then again, we went out to eat at P.F. Chang's later, so I guess that's a fair trade). I guess visits to the zoo just aren't going to be the same anymore, are they?

Love ya!

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home